In the 1960s, two Australian scientists coined the word 'petrichor' to describe the warm, earthy scent created when rain hits dry ground.
This gradient puzzle is the ultimate refreshment - 1000 little reminders of the joy that springs when the rain starts to fall at the end of a hot, humid, Australian summer day.
- Free shipping within Australia
- Completed puzzle measures 70 x 50 cm (27.56 x 19.69 inches)
- Includes a full colour poster lift out measuring 68 x 48 cm (26.77 x 18.89 inches)
- Box measures 27 x 22 x 5 cm (10.63 x 8.66 x 1.97 inches)
- Matte finished pieces - colours may vary from the image shown
- Australian designed and Australian owned
- 5% of the proceeds from the sale of this puzzle are donated to PANDA: Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia